Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Cold and Sunny

HAPPY HENS

Ohhhh this sunshine! 30 degrees and sunny! I will take it. 


I taught second grade today and there were so many really fun personalities! 
Watching them do their math was so cool. I love it that they can borrow. It is interesting to see their minds work.

The students had to read through two articles and underline important information. The articles had interesting content - watching them go back for text evidence as they answered the questions at the end was pretty cool! Second grade is a neat year! I was impressed too with how much these kids helped each other. 

My third grader - Hazel Jane -went to Subway with me and we came back to the classroom and ate our sandwiches, so fun to converse!

I have a couple of pieces of furniture that I want to paint outside but 30 degrees is too cold for that- those projects may be on hold. 

But I am in the mood for projects...


No comments:

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...