Friday, January 18, 2019

Consigning - the thrill of the hunt

My hunt for the unique, the unusual, the beautiful has become more fun since becoming a vendor at the Favored Farmhouse here on Alder Street in Moses Lake. Many times the items I find need to make it to the Farmhouse quickly or I become a bit "attached"-- a few of these things really caught my eye. 
My hope is to do a little out of town hunting in January or February -- Wenatchee and Ephrata.
These bowls are so cute!
I like to share my fabric with a couple of friends and a couple of teachers... my sis Tasha too


oh and the blanket - I did not part with !
I kept it. 

No comments:

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...