Tuesday, May 1, 2018



 We are definitely enjoying spring. Our weather these past couple of weeks has been wonderful.



Last night, two friends and I drove out to Royal City to New Life Fellowship there.
Lynn Frey (She is a pastor's wife. She lives in Moses Lake) spoke. The topic was loss and grief. She shared a lot about her own journey. I was a bit afraid that if I let a tear slip, many would begin to fall.
She did such a nice job sharing her journey and also talking about the importance of being ANCHORED. Anchored in Christ, hope secured.

The whole evening was special. The desserts were amazing! Each table hostess did a fantastic job on their table. The singing, the prayer, the speaker... it was all really special.

No comments:

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...