Monday, April 30, 2018

I'm BACK!

I am a little behind on blogging. 
I have lots of pictures to upload and will probably post again later today. 
Spring is busy and fun. 
I tend to blog the fun, the highlights... I want to be real but also want to be respectful of people's privacy and want to be cautious of what I share.

With that being said, prayers are awesome so I can share a little bit of info and ask people to pray. I know God hears our prayers! 
The "matters of the heart" with our family and a couple of our really close friends are important and are considered and concerned about often by those involved. Miles is a really good friend to Oren. He has a special heart. He is doing wonderfully right now! But whispered prayers for continued health are on my heart.
Our friend Maddie has a similar heart. And she too is on my mind often.
She is strong and brave. She played basketball! I think she may be doing softball now. I love how these children are thriving.
My sisters are on my heart often. 
Both of them have an internal difibrillator. They have the same genetic heart defect that our mom had. 
They do such a good job doing life. They are great moms, they enjoy their kids, they both work part time. Prayers for their hearts are so appreciated. Our Aunt Jill also has dealt with a long journey of heart issues. She is enjoying life with a new heart. New heart, new start! 
There are days when this heart stuff feels like a lot. Life throws us so many curves and challenges. Health concerns on top of this can be heavy.
Praying for healthy hearts! Also thankful for the growth in our medical field! For the devices and the progress made with transplants, for medications that can help... 
Matters of the HEART

The heart "aches" and blessings are especially on my mind today. It is my mom's birthday! She would be 63. 


Hazel's spring concert was wonderful!


Tasha, Reese and fam, Matt and Brenda, Lesha, Rob and family, me, Vance and the kids all got together in Yakima earlier this month! We got to watch Lane and Kai play baseball! The cousin fun was awesome and it was so fun to see the fam!!


These two!!! They used to fight. 
Oren would always say "she's too youd" 
Now he adores her! Well, who wouldn't?! 


Kai

Kai

 Lane
On the home front, growing chicks - happy hens -


Miles and Oren!! 


There is something about Willem's team! They have a love for the game! This team is a new combo of kids and finding their groove is a process. They are fun to watch!!

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Hearts are on my mind so much, I will remember to pray for Miles and Maddie too! I'm so glad that my kids auntie takes pictures of them, cause I'm not so great at it!

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...