Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Random Happenings



 I sort of got my craft room work space ready for working.  - this room is a catch all for sure! Lots of out of season clothes, tons of card making supplies, binders of school work from previous years, holiday decor... oh my saving haunts me at times. But once somewhat picked up, this has become a great, quiet place for Merit to do his homework. And I sneak in here now and again to make cards.We have an old TV in this room so Oren thought it was pretty cool the other day to watch Stuart Little while I made a few cards and folded some laundry.


 These chickens beg to free range on sunny days! And I cannot help but give in.

Willem's defense is awesome! 
He is gaining the confidence to shoot a bit more too. 

Oren Paul



Imagination!!
Rocket pics from a few weeks ago!


I subbed yesterday and was tech impaired!! And once 4th graders see you are struggling (as a sub)
many students are ready to take over. I was sweating and frazzled. That hasn't happened in a long time! My next gig is second grade, Hazel's class. I will do better. 

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...