Monday, February 5, 2018

February is Here

Feeling creative on Friday while the big kids were at school...

I never wish January away, it is one of my favorite months. 
But February is here and little glimpses of spring are good to see.


Encouraging words from the varsity coach  



 Only 2 more games for Merit's team, Willem's group still has more tournaments
February usually means the start of baseball too.
Trading the gym and bleachers for the baseball fields will be a good transition, although I don't think I would ever feel "done" with basketball.


Smash played hard this weekend! 
Won two, lost two
Their last game they won in OVERTIME! 

Saturday's beautiful weather allowed for a little time to hit heavy balls in the yard.
We cleared out pumpkin vines and brussels sprouts out of the garden too.
Hazel and Oren rode around on their bikes.


Yesterday the wind was whipping and the sun was shining.
Fun to see the Eagles win the Super Bowl! What a great game!

No comments:

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...