Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Monday, January 19th


I wrote this post yesterday but it did not post until today.
Slow internet and no internet lately.










play mobile has been a hit on these cold home days




These kids are a bit stir crazy... hmmm maybe today calls for Blue Palm (our favorite fro yo place in town) and a treasure hunt.
But I am buried in laundry and have been working at that, matching socks too. :-)
Merit and Willem watched a great old show on Jackie Robinson this morning. 
Much to be learned and considered on a day like today. 
I just finished the book Ellen Foster. Although I was often sad while reading it, it is a book I would recommend. It is very well written.









No comments:

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...