Monday, December 5, 2016

A cold, fun, eventful weekend

Six months apart, darling and full of JOY



These three!!


Hazel and I went to the museum and museum gift shop after two COLD photo shoots at Blue Heron.
She was hoping for these jem stones... she was holding them behind her back for the picture! But she ended up choosing a very small handmade notebook. She wrote things in it at church yesterday morning. 


Flips on the bars... of course


oh, We LOVE going to get our tree!! I love having a real tree! I love the smell! 
I love the hunt! This is a favorite family outing!!








More pics to come! I need to get these guys ready for school! 

No comments:

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...