Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Christmas Blessings

Connecting with family who I hadn't seen in six months or a year was a Christmas blessing for sure! Our nieces and nephews are growing like crazy! They all add something special to our out of town visit.


Natasha is a craft genius.
She made this towel wrap that is so awesome! Brenda's gift. Wait to see what she made me! Pics to come! 




 Emily

 Cousins! These 7 had almost all of Christmas day together! And seemed to love the time spent!

Lane, Merit, Kai and Abby! 


Estelle, Hazel, Brielle

Our time at Grandma Alma's was wonderful! 


Four days FLEW! There were many more people I wish we could have seen! We came home tired and happy.

No comments:

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...