Monday, July 25, 2016

These pictures are old. A little throwback .... When I used to be able to work in my craft room. πŸ˜ͺ
 And now it houses seasonal everything. 😳 and there is my Willem about Oren's age!


Oh Willem!! 











My computer is old and full and on the fritz. Bums me out. But I am on this quest to simplify and maybe no computer for a month or so will better help me achieve that? I can't upload my Canon camera pics, so my camera is shelved for a bit too. I miss it, but again the whole simplify thing is good. πŸ˜€ 
I have some senior pics to do in the coming months, but can take a break from most photography until then. 
I need to soak up my family and care for these animals.  Garden too (the weeds are coming up quick). I want to read this summer. Here it is the end of July and I still have not found the time to start a book. We camped last weekend in Tri Cities. The campground was new and beautiful! It had a neat event center, a fantastic outdoor pool and wine tasting Saturday night. What is even better is that baseball was tied into our weekend, so we enjoyed that too at two awesome ballparks.


The week before we joined the Willemsen's in Idaho and made a lot of sweet memories. 

No comments:

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...