Thursday, May 26, 2016

Thursday Goodness

This morning
I poured myself a cup of coffee and let the chickens out early. 
I had convinced myself that them being out three hours in the evening is enough. There would be less poop in the yard, and they would still get out for their dirt baths, exercise and hunting for bugs and worms. Well, they beg me to let them out and I give in. I am kind of a softy.





******************

Carter

Ephrata's fields are beautiful! There is something relaxing about that town, about those ball fields. The port a potties aren't even half bad. And a DK burger after the game is always a treat.

Merit


Merit sliding into first ;-)!


Reise! and the gang!

Merit and Ev


Willem has 8 days off from baseball. The break feels good.


No comments:

A Wednesday update

The weather today is gorgeous! I went outdoors with the second-grade class I was teaching today. We looked for a ring a student had lost (an...