Sunday, May 22, 2016

I'm a fan

I am humbled by all I learn through this game. 




The friendships. The life lessons. The "life is not always fair". 
The dedication. Our coaches.
The Meek family allowed me, Haze and Oren a slower morning this morning! Thanks for driving Will to Pasco Dr. Meek and Mama Meek!! This allowed for me and the littles to leave at 8 a.m. instead of 6:30.
It felt really good.
 I learn so much about these boys through the lens of my camera. Sometimes it makes me teary. 
We need each one of our players. This weekend, I saw some players "shine" who hadn't had a lot of action in the past few games. It made me smile.




It looks dusty. It was. This dusty. Grit in the teeth and eyes full of dust. 
Oren said "Mine eyes" several times. 








I am your fan.
And not just you Will. 
Every one of you.



No comments:

A Wednesday update

The weather today is gorgeous! I went outdoors with the second-grade class I was teaching today. We looked for a ring a student had lost (an...