Saturday, November 28, 2015

Thanksgiving!



Cousins

Thanksgiving at Vic's was good. Delicious food, time together and A LOT of cousin fun!




Isabel is a talented girl!

These two. 
I have never thought they looked alike, but here they do a bit.
They are kind and fun!


Emily! Love this girls' strength, competitive nature and kindness.

Relaxing... 

I am grateful for

1) FAMILY
2) Merit's attitude
3) Willem's willingness to learn
4) Hazel's heart and sweet spirit
5) Oren's personality and the way he keeps me humble as a mom
6) My husband
7) Hope in Jesus
8) Being able to fill up my gas tank. I grew up watching many not be able to do this and when I was in college I certainly couldn't do this. Five dollars here, five dollars there. I can pull up to the pump and fill my car and that is a luxury.
9) FRIENDS
10) This Thanksgiving weekend and also Thanksgivings in the past...

 Pictures from previous Thanksgivings:












No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...