Thursday, November 6, 2014

Busy days

We have had a couple of really busy weeks! 
I LOVE night time reading with Hazel and Will. Willem reads to us a bit but mainly I read to them. They have both been interested in some of the same books. Oren goes to bed great! 30 minutes or an hour before the others. Then we cozy up and read, but I have to say we have been bad about it over the past week. I was asleep on the couch last night at nine. Basetball is really busy! Also, my photography has kept me hopping! So much fun though.




He loves to explore in the garden and dig in dirt...

I am missing a picture of the oldest! Next time...

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Did Oren get a hair cut? I love reading with my kids, but it rarely happens because they aren't into the same books :( That picture of Hazel and Will is adorable!

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...