Thursday, September 18, 2014

Merit, Will, Hazel and Oren... life around here!



These two LOVE playing in Hazel's room.

Tonight Hazel asked me if she could take my camera outside. I told her yes. The boys were playing catch and this is a shot she got of Willem! I think it is great!!

Sending this girl off to pre-school has been a bit harder than both of us imagined.

I am so very thankful that I have a daughter. I do feel, however, that I am a better "boy mom".
Hazel has a very kind heart and is sensitive. She has had some hurt feelings in pre-school. :( lots of good experiences too though and lots of learning.  I will keep encouraging her and helping her be a kind friend. I will help her feel good about herself. Girls are SO much different than boys! 
Today she had a great day at pre-school! We are both smiling!



Garden baby.


This guy has gotten GOOD at basketball. I play him often and MAN, I want to be able to beat him. Those days may be over.


We are getting into the swing of things with school. Three different start and end times for Merit, Will and Hazel and a little guy who often has his nap interrupted, but happy kids, enjoying life. Fall football is going great for Merit too. 

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Great shot of Willem, Hazel!! Estelle was so excited to see pictures of Hazel. Girls are different.... mine seems to be a bit more sassy than yours, but the emotions are hard :( Glad she had a better day the other day!

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...