Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter


Saturday afternoon Vance, Merit and Willem headed out to Vance's dads for some fun. They brought their motorcylces and were excited about riding around and visiting with Grandpa Vic. Hazel and I had sort of a girls night after Oren went to bed. We ate Taco Time and watched Frozen together. It was so nice. Watching that movie with her was very sweet.

Yesterday morning, Oren and I had a morning together. He was up bright and early and Hazel slept in. Oren ate raspberries in his high chair while I sang Jesus Paid It All to him. He was so sweet, listening and singing along. It was a really special way to start Easter morning.

Jesus paid it all
All to Him I owe
Sin had left a crimson stain 
He washed it white as snow

And then late morning we headed out to Grandpa Vic's.


Cousins, friends, Kendal and Hazel



Hazel, on the Easter Egg Hunt


Oren and Aunt Katie

Easter Egg Hunt


Kelcy's sugar cookies. They looked beautiful and tasted delicious!


I have four photo shoots this week. We have lots of baseball and Hazel and I want to play down at the cabin... should be a fun week.


No comments:

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...