Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weekend Update

We are in the middle of another baseball tournament. The nine year old All Stars have lost a bit of their fire and energy. I hope we see it again today. :) Merit and Vance left for the ball fields at 6:45 a.m.! Same situation yesterday. Merit is a bit burnt out, he so wanted to sleep in! (can't blame him) But he is part of a team of great kids and dedicated coaches and he is learning a lot about baseball. Hazel, Will and I will head out about eight. Hazel and Willem are sleeping soundly. I thought I would take advantage of this quiet time and read from Jesus Calling ( a book I would highly recommend, thank you Sandy for this fantastic book!), update my blog and drink a cup of coffee. :)

Tomorrow will be a fun day meeting up with my sis Lesha and family! I am so excited! Pictures to come.

A few more from my photo shoot with the kids the other day... If I don't have a photo shoot scheduled for two or three weeks, I get motivated and excited about taking my own kids out for a little photography fun. I hope to get a couple of the pictures from this week on canvas.

Sass, spunk, heart... oh Hazel Jane, you keep us hopping and we love it!

 My favorite picture from our photo shoot!
Bubble chasers


3 comments:

Natasha said...

Hazel is getting to be such a big girl! Cute kids :) I hope Merit is enjoying his tournament!

Liz said...

Great pictures! I hope you had a fun day with your sister and her family!

qingblog said...

SimpleImporter API Outlook 2010 near Microsoft 'office' the year 2010 OneNote has become completely taken out. Aided by the Perspective the new year merchandise fashion detects this feature campaigns to look after a tailor made pastime was lost. Prospect types cache is utilized to build layout not to mention Download outlook 2010 View on life 3 years ago or even an previously version and frequently released into the shape local library. Prospect in 2010 at the same time will allow you to type an application pertaining to Mindset the year 2007 along with preceding choices. During this predicament, your forms storage cache is utilized at the same Microsoft Outlook 2010 time applied to earlier products for the varieties storage cache. Having said that, View on life the year of 2010 will not utilize create in the tailor-made message category storage cache along with the brand Microsoft Office Professional 2007 new sort community offer Mindset the year versions cache. For those who are working with a cutting edge create just for Outlook on life in 2010, our recommendation is that you employ the innovative sort zone attribute. Microsoft Outlook 2010 download