Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas in Lynden

Matt and Vance

Estelle

Estelle and Amara

I am so thankful for these guys!
I wish we all had more time together.
Michele, Phillip, Matthew, Lesha, Natasha

The kids opening presents at Grandpa Jim's.
We had a delicious dinner and then opened gifts.


My dad

Merit was wishing for a lava lamp... and got one!

Christmas morning at Stan and Adies!
Merit and Luke

Our football fan


Willem loved Christmas! 
Hazel, loving life and on the go!


Christmas morning at Papa and Grammas

Abby

Emily, Luke and Merit






Christmas night is a tradition at my Grandma Alma's that I love.
Since I was a baby we have been going to my Grandma Alma's
Christmas evening. We have so many memories of that.
This year it was great to be there again.


The kids played BINGO after dinner.
Merit and Kai


Aaron


More pictures from our time in  Lynden and Leavenworth later this week...

We are missing Rudy a lot.
This place just really isn't the same without her. Willem and I went for a long hike a few
days ago and then another today. It was strange to go without Rudy.

I can hardly believe it is 2012!
We plan to soak up these fun kids, dream big and enjoy life.

HAPPY NEW YEAR... may you be blessed with health, hope and happiness.

3 comments:

Natasha said...

We loved seeing you guys! I love all your pictures. Praying that 2012 will be awesome!

Lesha said...

So fun to see all these pictures. I love your family picture at the top too. Having you and your family hear at Christmas was wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! So glad that you had a great Christmas!

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...