Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful

I am so thankful for a warm, cozy home!!
Our house feels like home, it is full of my favorite people and lots
of fun and love.


It is sure feeling like winter!
We have had a light layer of snow a couple of different days.





 Vance and Merit watch LOTS of football! It is something
they really enjoy doing together. We also play quite a bit of football out in our yard. I am thankful these boys have so much fun together. I am also thankful
that they include Hazel in their fun, even FOOTBALL!

Willem and I went for a hike Sunday -- it was beautiful!!

This picture is so precious to me!  I am thankful for this little girl!


There is so much to be THANKFUL for!







No comments:

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...