Saturday, September 3, 2011

Tea parties, sweet moments, September days

Jocelynne and Hazel enjoying a tea party

I LOVED watching these two play together
Friday.




 Hazel and I will have lots more time for girl stuff now that the boys are in school. Her smiles brighten my days. Most of today, Saturday, Hazel and I hung out with our neighbor Wyatt and Merit and Willem. She can sure play boy stuff and loves the mud, carrying around a football and golf cart rides when those boys are around! But she can be a girly girl too. Tonight she said a couple of times after Wyatt had gone home "Wy ba bye?" That is what she calls Wyatt, "Wy" -----this girl is a JOY and I love her smiles, sass and sweetness.
The boys are off to a great start at school!
Willem walked into his kindergarten classroom on that first day with a confidence that was such a
blessing to us.
Merit is adjusting so well too! His teacher is fantastic, he has fun stories about soccer at recess and
is enjoying getting to know the kids in his class. They had a test Friday, he said it was so much work but so good. I love hearing about their days!

1 comment:

Joelle said...

How fun for you and Hazel to have some time together just the two of you. Rob will get that with Jovie on Mondays when he's off work and Jack's at school. That one on one time is so special.

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...