Friday, September 9, 2011

My Aunt Jill and Uncle Randy came to visit yesterday. They had been camping in Ellensburg and were just sort of around these parts on an adventure. It was so fun to have them here. I liked having them see what the kids are up to, where we live and to have an opportunity to re-connect. I didn't get a picture of them with the kids, but should have! That would have been something to post HERE.

Merit's first soccer practice was last night and his first game is tonight! ML Ninjas! We are looking forward to a fun soccer season.

Merit got 100% on his pre-test so you know what this means? No spelling test today and no spelling pre tests with me at home last night or this morning. Both boys got their homework done with no complaining this week (oh let's hope it lasts)! I love their teachers and am thankful they like school!

The last time Vance and I went on a date was in May! So, I am working at tracking down a sitter and looking forward to an evening out with my husband. Something to dream about a little.

Hazel and I cleaned the cabin this week. The way the morning sun shines down there is so beautiful this time of year. These crisp mornings that move into HOT days are great.

I am still trying to make cards if I get a spare hour here or there. I just ordered more card making supplies from my sis Natasha and can hardly wait to dig into the new stamp sets and cardstocks. These cards
are fun and sassy!


1 comment:

Tami said...

Cute cards.
Aren't the crisp mornings, hot afternoons and cool evening great? Love this season!
Glad that the guys are doing well in school and jumping right into homework and routine.
Have a good weekend :)

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...