Vance was just "up north" for work in Canada and then spent a
couple of days in Lynden to attend his uncle's funeral and spend time with
family and friends there
Now he and Merit look so forward to the Seahawk playoff game -- tomorrow :)
I have been making fleece blankets. Mindy was making one for our
nephew Luke when we were up in Lynden. It looked so cozy and warm,
I decided to make one for each of the boys.
What else have I been up too.... hmmmm
- hiding wheat germ in pancake batter
- making Willem eat green beans but afraid he might hurl at the dinner table
- loving winter days at home
- being refreshed by phone conversations with dear friends/sisters
- missing my bros and sisters
He has a snow day today~~ YAY!
- He is reading biographies and football fact books
- He is sooo good with Hazel! Such a helpful big bro
- He and Willem have been pretending, playing and running wild
- Willem loves playing at parks when the temps aren't frigid!
- He loves movie afternoons and hot cocoa and popcorn too
- He's been having fun with buddies at school
- She is crazy about green beans and eats the extras off of Willem's plate
- She loves chocolate I only give her tiny bites but she is crazy about it
- She enjoys her morning PB and J
- She likes running after Merit and Willem
- She gives the best kisses!
- I love her laugh!!
Willem snuggling with his new blanket.
Making Merit's Seahawk blanket
PB and J! yum!
Gramma Kris' Birthday
Fun in Lynden