Friday, April 30, 2010

(A More Real) Love Story




Ok, I needed this laugh today! Lacking sleep, cleaning up vomit and tending to a teething baby really made me love it. My friend Kristen will laugh for sure. :)
This stage of my life is sometimes sleepless, but I sure appreciate it.
Marianne, thank you for sending this. :)

Today is my mom's birthday! I can't begin to imagine the celebration in heaven. My mom was THE best pie maker, so I am sure she baked a couple of pies... she is sitting in the presence of Jesus with her sister, her dad, many loved ones, rocking baby Case enjoying the complete peace of heaven... this is what I picture heaven to be like tonight.

6 comments:

Robin Beck said...

Boy did I need that video! It was a perfect ending to a hectic day, week, last few months.

I agree with you about heaven. :)

Happy Birthday Michele's Mom~♥

The Price Family said...

Michelle that video was hilarious, if you don't mind I might share it on my blog. I love reading your blog by the way :)
Julie

Tami said...

I am praying for you Michele. I like to say-consider it done!

Maybe make a list of what you need to do the next day before you go to bed. And/or keep a prayer journal. Write it down, give it to God and then remind yourself that it's not your concern anymore. At least for the night. ;)
Take care- This is hard stuff you are going through.
Love-Tami

Jonathan and Kristen said...

First stop after the weekend: see if there is any breaking news on the Jansen homefront. Didn't expect this! I think Mr. Reads-over-my-shoulder-while-I'm-blog-stalking laughed even harder than I did! I don't know what hit home more..."I was young and thin and you had hair" or the shower and shaving bit. :) Thanks for the laugh! I will need a sense of humor tomorrow when I am unpacking the trailer full of dirty laundry. Hopefully I'll get to that shower first...4 days is even more than I can bear.
Love you!
mfk

Anonymous said...

That was a cute video! Anita Renfroe is hilarious!

Lesha said...

That video is funny. Mom's birthday. I always look at her grave when I drive by. I want to bring flowers soon. Being a mom really makes you think of her......... I miss her so much.

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...