Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Those last days of summer, football and fun

I love this time of year! Merit seems to be getting into the swing of things at school. Lots of learning happens in first grade! I think his teacher is doing a great job and I am thankful for Merit's attitude, even if being there all day every day has been a transition. And being outside has been a ball! We've been picking peaches and pears and making yummy desserts. Merit is a football FAN! He loves playing catch, having his own little games and being a Seahawks fan. Also, Merit started soccer last night. He is a hard worker out on the field and I enjoy watching him play! Willem is a tree climber, loves to hike, likes to play with his toy boats and airplanes...
This baby girl is growing and moving like crazy! It wil be so fun to see what her little personality is like.

5 comments:

Natasha said...

These pictures of your boys are great. Merit looks like he taking football PRETTY seriously!

Elaina said...

Love the pictures! One day our boys will have to meet they would get along so great.

Mindy K said...

I am so crazy excited for the new member of your family. Give your boys big hugs from Auntie/Sister.

Anonymous said...

Great picture! So glad school is going great for Merit

Jessica said...

I just love your boys and to think a sweet little girl is joining them soon is sooo exciting.

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...