Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Wednesday -


Laguna Beach





Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well. 
I needed one more day. 
It was good to be down there. 
Irvine, baseball, Laguna Beach, Huntington Beach... we miss this kid like crazy.





Mavs won yesterday in a TIGHT game!



Today was a great day! I was back in the fifth grade class I love! It has been a joy to be in there this week. 

It rained all day and things just perked up.... it all seems so green out there.  

Jersey Mikes for lunch! 

I enjoyed a nap on the couch at about 4:30.

Oren, Hazel, Willem, and Vance had a good day, praying Merit did too.

Spring break is next week! 
 

No comments:

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...