Sunday, March 10, 2024

Country roads... baseball






Yesterday was a great day. The lighting was incredible for some "country road" pictures. All of these shots are within 3 miles of our house. But before we took the backroads home, the Mavs had their first game of the season. I think I love basketball until baseball starts. Man, I love baseball.










 Merit is playing right now. Bottom of 8 they are tied 5 5 - They need to win both games today for a play-off run - if I am understanding it right. So I am praying for competitive spirits and great game play. They are playing La Sierra at La Sierra - about an hour from Irvine. 

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...