Monday, January 29, 2024

Weekend Goodness

It was a really good weekend!! 

We got a short visit with my brothers Matt and Phil on Friday. My dad also came over on Friday and spent the night. 

Saturday was relaxing and fun and then Saturday night Will had a home game!

Our dear friends Maryn and Miles were baptized yesterday at Restore City Church. 
Oren and I went to the service! It was so, so wonderful!
















TRIPLE OVERTIME Saturday night! Possibly the most fun and exciting game I have ever been to. 
We did not end up with the win, it was a heartbreaker. 
Friday night's game in Sunnyside against Sunnyside did result in a win for the MAVS in OT! 




This guy has had a terrific few games!! 



 

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...