Friday, January 26, 2024

January Goodness!

These guys!!

More cohesiveness in the pasture!


I taught kinder and 4th grade this week! GREAT kids! Fun learning and a lot of laughter was a mood booster this week. 

Today I am playing catch up but really, I think I need 30 hours in a day. 

I brought some valentine goodies to the Favored Farmhouse today! Some gently used children's books too and antique drawer pulls! It's a fun place to shop!


OUR TWO SENIORS



I just can't believe all of these years of playing basketball will be coming to an end soon for this guy soon! 9 years of basketball~

I have met some dear friends and TERRIFIC people through our kids playing sports!! It has been a huge gift.

The end of the season nearing is really a hard one for me to digest! I am so proud of Will's attitude and effort. 




Oren enjoyed Little Dribblers! 


 
This girl!! 
January is a favorite of mine but wow have we missed the sun this January! 

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...