Thursday, December 7, 2023

The good stuff

 

I taught first grade yesterday and oh my goodness those kids were good for my soul! I belly laughed a few times. I loved seeing how creative they were in their writing. They were excited about a little paper doll art activity I brought in for them. They were so fun. 


I have an order to fill today for 60 Christmas cards! It is so fun to get creative. 


LADY MAVS

@Lake Bowl today! 3 pm - first 20 fans get a T shirt! 



I am proud of Wild Will and his work ethic and attitude!

It is a challenging year for basketball. 

We are a 4A school and only three seniors tried out. 

We are a young team, a young team building character. 


Hazel Jane - cheering last night! Oh I love this girl!! 




Merit has a little baseball world series going on tonight and tomorrow with his Westcliff team. Praying Merit shines. 

So fun for these guys! 

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...