Thursday, December 21, 2023

Christmas is getting so close!


Christmas is getting so close! 

I photographed wrestling and basketball this week and enjoyed both. 

It is really fun having Merit home! 

I have been running around the last three days. Remembering one more errand, one more thing, one more present to wrap... I have some favorite Christmas children's books on the shelves and have neglected to dive into even one. 

 Oren's Christmas enthusiasm is contagious. I loved being in his classroom Tuesday morning for a bit! So much Christmas excitement and Christmas cheer! 

Praying for those who are hurting, those who are lonesome.



For Unto Us a Child is Born - 

Celebrating the birth of our Savior! 

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...