Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Merit, Willem, Hazel, and Oren




Our college kid


Merit is pinching pennies the end of the month and I appreciate the planning and problem solving that goes along with being a college kid on a budget.
He told me some weeks he makes chicken fettucine. It is enough for three meals. He also likes to cook jambalaya. 
I send him a box of protein bars once a month via Amazon. 

He and a few buddies went to Applebees for bottomless wings the other night. I am sure Applebees lost money on those college athletes. 
Then I sent him an add I saw for Applebees all you can eat for $14.99. He's on it. 
He had an instructor last quarter for psychology that was just a fabulous, wise lady. The content of the course was super interesting to him, he learned a lot.  I have not talked to him much about his classes currently. Although he does have a lab science and the instructor of this course is breaking things down in a learnable, interesting manner. 
His first games are February 24!

Our Junior
Willem got student of the quarter and I am so proud of what the teacher wrote on his award. 

Willem works with 3rd graders one period a day and now he works with pre-schoolers another period. 
This guy has the patience and the know how to make things teachable. 

On the court he is maybe the hardest worker and his attitude is top notch.
He makes life more fun!















Our 7th grader
Hazel is getting great grades and always has interesting stories about school. 
She helps me bake and cook. 
She is growing like crazy! 

Connie, our cat, sleeps on her bed every night! 

She is beautiful and funny! 



Our 3rd grader! 
This guy is tender hearted and OH SO KIND!
He works hard in school. 
He is a fabulous artist.

He has an amazing teacher and great friends! 
He is fun and thoughtful!!  










 

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...