Monday, January 2, 2023

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



Here it is 2023 and I am entering it with some anticipation and I am not sure it is the good kind of anticipation. Time to find a better frame of mind and make a difference where I can.

GOALS for 2023 

💛💗More letter writing

🥰More volunteer work

🤗More acceptance of myself


Merit left last night to head back to Walla Walla. 

We started missing him when he was five minutes out the door. 

We are loving our critters and just looking forward to even some 40 degree days to get out there more. We have had snow and ice for many weeks. 

Our tuxedo cat - who is lucky enough to be indoors - is cuddled near me while I type.  

I am going to get rid of fifty things today! These can even be old school papers or magazines. If I can get Wild Will to help me, this can happen in no time.

He traveled with his basketball team to Portland for three days and had an ABSOLUTE blast! That kid. He is good for the mood.



I am humming this song through my morning, sure feels good. 

 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. 

When I feel afraid, think I have lost my way still you're there right beside me. Nothing will I fear as long as you are near...

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...