Friday, January 20, 2023

Friday

 I think Willem had a great birthday!

And we thought Little Dribblers was over! But nope, Oren gets to enjoy that again tomorrow! 

Willem plays in Wenatchee tomorrow night. 

I am just in awe of how fast time does fly! And because we cannot slow it down, we just enjoy the ride! 

We added a round pen to our pasture. I think this will be an important learning structure for Bootstraps and all of us. He does not like being away from Roxie and Tillie - our two energetic, fun goats - so if he is in the pen and they are not, there is a little stress. We hope to help him work through a little anxiety he has. He is gentle, a little stubborn, and such a cool horse. 

I am pricing some super cute Valentine stuff for the Favored Farmhouse! And plan to make a bunch of cards this week. 

I am looking so forward to the weekend! A busy day tomorrow! A quiet day Sunday....

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...