Sunday, December 4, 2022

Our tank - with a new crew

Willem and I went to an Aquatic Store yesterday. 

For years we had an Oscar and a Cichlid (a blood parrot I believe) These fish got HUGE in our 50 gallon tank!  Oscar tormented Mango - the orange Cichlid- for a year, maybe more. Then Mango got bigger than Oscar and Mango killed Oscar! 

Mango lived to be 9 years old and passed away in November. Willem, Hazel, and Oren buried him down by the Akridge's parrot and near our lab, Betty. 

The tank seemed very lonesome and very empty with the death of Mango. 

We missed the activity in the tank and decided to buy fish again, going the Cichlid route once again. We bought two beautiful yellow convicts!! Sam and Carly

Then we purchased two striped convicts, Spencer and Freddy. And then yesterday Willem and I went to a really fun aquatic pet store in Tri Cities and we purchased Mrs. Benson, Nevel, and Gibby - you see where I am going with this!! It is the icarly cast!! 

If I can get some decent pics of the gang, I will share. 

Our elf, Hans Peter, loves hanging out at the tank! 


No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...