Thursday, December 15, 2022

LIFE

Life is anything but dull. So many highlights, a few daunting struggles. 


Merit got his wisdom teeth extracted Tuesday morning - the procedure went well - but then he proceeded to come down with a nasty virus. This kid is really sick. Tuesday night, last night too,  he looked like a feverish Zombie. 

So I am trying to best help him Tuesday night, but needed to run to town to grab Chico's Pizza, Vance's birthday dinner choice! :-) And Willem gets home from practice, his face is bleeding, his cheek is swollen. 

That kids hustle could teach me a thing or two, every day.

Hazel is a BUSY girl and loving life! We have had snow and ICE for sooooo long! I think her horse misses her. 

Oren has SO much Christmas spirit! It is a BEAUTIFUL thing! 





It really was no surprise when the horses at the Christmas tree farm wanted to hang out with Hazel! And no, she did not have treats in her pocket! They just like her! 











As I may have shared, Christmas tree farms and pumpkin patches are my jam. Really, there is nothing better. 

When we arrived at the farm I asked Vance if I should as the owners to take a picture of our family. The look he gave me told me he wanted to get in and out of there! 😂

SO, no family pics! But plenty of little groupings! 

And we loaded up two BEAUTIFUL trees! One for our house, one for our shop! 

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...