Thursday, December 8, 2022

Christmas Cheer!

 


Christmas CHEER is in the air! 

I have taught third grade and fifth grade this week and then third grade again tomorrow! I feel blessed. 

Oren said "Mom, you know why subbing is the perfect job for you?"

I asked "why?" 

He said "Because you get to be with kids! You don't have to work every day. And you don't have to work the night shift."

Wow! He's got a great point! 


Our niece graduates from college this weekend! We are so proud of Abby. 


Hazel is making gingerbread in culinary! 



Oren is excited about his Christmas concert tomorrow! 









Things are normal around here! LOL


No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...