Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Wednesday

Merit has finals this week then he is out for Christmas break.

Oren has a wonderful amount of Christmas spirit and such a giving heart. The things he is saying, his writing, the pictures he is drawing... it is all very fun.


Subbing is keeping me distracted, in a positive way. I have felt so much concern for Tasha and just am thinking of my grandma day and night. 
I have been sharing my week with fantastic kids.
4th grade Monday afternoon
Kinder yesterday
5th grade today
5th grade tomorrow

I am so behind on life at home.
I am not behind on life at school.

The Book Fair is this week. Excited children with money burning a hole in their pockets. 

I can teach all day and some how although it is tiring it is rejuvenating too. Yet carrying on a ten minute conversation exhausts me. Teaching allows me to stay "plugged in" but with more of a purpose maybe - 








Basketball last night was entertaining and fun.
Wild Will!

KYSON was quite possibly MVP last night. The varsity guys looked great. 
SYD!




 

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...