Saturday, December 4, 2021

Grandma Alma

My heart is breaking as we grieve the loss of grandma Alma. I can’t believe it. I was looking so forward to this Christmas with her. I have spent 44 of my 45 Christmases with Grandma Alma. She was such a gem!!!

My sisters have both had a tough year. Grandma has been a prayer warrior! A rock for them. 

Christmas of 2018 Jill and Jeff surprised Grandma!!
They drove up from Texas! It was such a great Christmas.


 Prayers for this sweet sis appreciated! Her white blood cell count is really low. 

With an upcoming funeral and time with family, things get tricky - the experts advise her to stay in her bubble๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™❤️ Easier said than done. We will cover her in prayer. 


I am not sure how or where we go from here.

Day by day I suppose. 

1 comment:

Les Hon said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. What a sweet Grandma you had!

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...