Saturday, December 18, 2021

Life mid December

As I do house work, teach, walk through stores, wrap gifts, cook...My thoughts repeatedly take me to my grandma.
I have actually been overwhelmed by this. At moments very sad, at moments also comforted. 

Watching basketball is a good distraction. 
And I do love the game. 
Pictures from last night..,












 

I took this picture last weekend at Stan and Adie's. 

Shelli is a fun "pet" the kids are always wondering about her adventures. 



Oren asked me last week if I could take him to a store so he could buy a Christmas gift for Hazel. He wanted to spend his OWN money - the consideration and thought he put into it was so special. 


Hazel and Oren are so easy to shop for! The big boys are much less easy to shop for.  - But they are always appreciative. 

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...