Monday, July 12, 2021

Peace and Truth

 I have been seeing old men walking out of the grocery store with shorts and compression socks, knee high. This heat stinks if you have swelling issues. I bought Natasha some stylish compression socks (if there is such a thing) before their Florida trip several months ago.


Tasha is my bucket list beauty. What is amazing about her is that she is not trying to cross things off of just her own bucket list. She is trying to help me cross things off of mine, others too quite possibly.


Tony's Tavern in Custer, Wa will be a bucket list cross off this August.


Yesterday was a rough day. My sisters sent me a picture, it was of them on a walk out by Tasha and Reese's, out by my dad's, out where I grew up. The picture hit me in several ways. I missed that area. I missed my sisters. There was a light heartedness in their eyes, genuine smiles.  I realized nothing had been light hearted for a bit. I was not letting my heart, my soul, my mind, just be. Be in kind conversation, exploration, joy - it is okay to not worry about the next detail. 

Funny how powerful that all felt yesterday.


Ohhhh! Today while thrifting. I bought Books 1, 2 and 3 of Nancy Drew! 

The boys found a Tom Hanks movie they have never seen! 


I love this verse today;

I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth. Jeremiah 33:6

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...