Thursday, July 8, 2021

Fun at home, the Favored Farmhouse





 The silliness of home! 


I am having a really good time consigning at the Favored Farmhouse! Thank you for the support! 
#shoplocal
#beinspired
There is a lot of new merchandise there! Pillows, signs, purses, wallets, candles, clothing, earrings, baby items, essential oils...
There is also a lot of gently used and vintage! Kitchen items, signs, childrens clothing, home decor, baskets, frames, candle holders...













I have not had a lot of time to thrift and hunt but have found moments here and there and have done a little re-stocking this week. The chickens were hard for me to part with!! 

Have a terrific weekend. 


No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...