Monday, July 19, 2021

Monday!

 









Regionals - some great baseball





    Can I just say I LOVE a break from making school lunches! I love a break from homework and nagging reminding people what school homework and stuff needs to be done. 

    It's pretty easy to love summer. Especially the mornings and the evenings. 

    After having had a foggy brain and low energy, I have had a week of a lot of clarity and more energy. No magical supplement or day at the spa...Granted, 95 degrees is NOTHING like 112. I am extremely grateful for the clarity I have been granted! (Prayer)

    So between remembering to love myself, remembering to drink water!, praying often, and just finding joy in the journey, things seem to be looking up. 

    Today is a good day. I have laundry going all day and my dryer that was struggling is drying again! Whoop whoop Willem went to summer basketball this morning (he is healthy, strong, and loves it). Merit, Hazel, and I took time to clean out a closet (long overdue). 

    I went to a garden center where many of their annuals are 75 percent off. I got several bay leaf plants! Bay leaves in soups, stews and spaghetti through the winter is so wonderful! My friend Marilyn got me a bay leaf plant on clearance a couple few years ago. We pulled from that plant for over a year, leaving it near a window in our dining room! One week it died and I had been looking for one off and on since! I was so happy to find them! 

Happy Monday and cheers to a good week. 

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...