Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Tuesday





 We are quarantined and I feel so very lucky for space to stretch, large fields surrounding us, the creek... 

Covid has hit the Jansen household. Merit started showing Covid symptoms last week Wed. He was tested Friday, we got results Monday that he tested positive

A throbbing head made it difficult to go to sleep last night and joints aching made me feel so yucky. 

I think Merit's worst day was Sunday - and his sense of taste and smell is not back yet. 

Vance has had congestion and aches and a bad headache. 

This morning was an ugly morning for several reasons. 

As the day went on things looked up a bit. How cool is it that I can pull up to the feed store, give my credit card number over the phone and they load up chicken feed in the back of my car, no contact. 

I am so thankful for grocery pick up! I ordered all of our Thanksgiving meal ingredients that way! 

My friend Marie brought us a huge taco dinner and dessert! 

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...