Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Covid Crazy

 We are old school over here. 

We have never signed up for Netflix. I do not know what hula is. Hula? Hulu? 

I don’t have an app for anything. 

Quarantine has made me wish we kept up with the rest of the world, well  just a tiny bit. 

I was the last person to get a texting plan. I was so irritated when my dentist sent me two texts reminding me of my appointment when I was paying PER TEXT. My poor dentist. I am in my 40s not my 90s. 









Some how we keep busy. 
Mostly being behind the times a bit.
(And the boys sanitized before touching the redbox screen. 😂)

I typically find joy in the journey. 
This week’s goal is to keep sanity in the journey. 
Merit is praying he may get a bit of his sense of taste and smell back for Thanksgiving dinner. 🙏
Today was so much better for me than yesterday. 
Vance’s symptoms seem to be mild except for a headache that keeps coming back. 

Two big thanksgivings! 
Wonderful friends made us dinner the past two nights! 

These kids are entertaining each other and making memories. 



No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...