Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Tuesday Morning







On Sunday's hike Oren found this "garage" for his cards. :-) 





I am researching camera lens' today. What an expensive hobby, so very fun though. 

I have many loads of laundry to tackle. 

Merit is not feeling good. Hope he turns the corner soon! 

We purchased new lunch boxes for Hazel and Oren with different compartments. I cannot tell you how excited these kids are about their lunch boxes! It is the cutest thing. Hazel wanted to go to bed early Thursday night. She wanted Friday to hurry up and get here so she could use her new lunch box! And because she had an after school art class that day! 

Today I have to decide how I am going to help and what home duties I will tackle and what will still be there tomorrow, waiting for me. :-)  Well, the rest of it will all be there tomorrow, waiting for me. I am so thankful for opportunities to volunteer and sub in the classroom where I can SEE I am making a DIFFERENCE. I am so thankful for this part of the world we live in too where the sun shines often and there are so many opportunities to hike and explore. 

Some days it takes a lot of effort to rise above discouragement. I am so thankful for scripture.


Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you. 
Deuteronomy 31:6

But those who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; ... Isaiah 40:31

Today is going to be a great day.

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...