Monday, July 8, 2019

Pullman to Ephrata

Merit is a busy kid. He left for Pullman on the 4th at 2 (thanks JC and Shelli)
Hazel, Oren, and I did not go till the 5th. 
They got a little time with cousin Quinn.
And we enjoyed viewing fire works from our deck that night.
Merit played Thur., Fri., Sat., and Sunday. Sunday he played in Ephrata.
He only gave up one earned run pitching yesterday.

wow, Pullman is growing on me. I wonder if God is trying to prepare my heart for a WSU student some day? 

Lego fun and exploring at the ball games and a little bit of baseball watching! For H and O




Dave Johnson, a legend around these parts




Willem was a fishing fool up at fish camp in AK I hear.
He loved cousin time. Vance and Willie both had a great trip.

No comments:

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...