Thursday, October 4, 2018

Football, Happy Hens, Thursday






Such a fun game yesterday. Tied with a min. left in the fourth, we lost.
Our Frontier 7th grade team put up a fight against Endeavor's 8th grade team. The crowd, coaches and players were certainly into the game! 


chicken farming is glorious before the really cold days hit
plenty of eggs, no heated water dishes or frost bite...
HAPPY HENS


My goal tonight is not to fall into bed.
My hope is to get just 15 minutes of reading;  Mary Higgins Clark. I am half way through a great book of hers.
I have probably read 15, maybe 20 of hers. The mystery and suspense is so good.

I am excited to teach 3rd grade tomorrow.

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...