Tuesday, October 30, 2018

As I get close -- football


 I get close, closer maybe at the JV games compared to the varsity games. When I do get close, I see the sweat, I hear the struggles, I hear the encouragement. I hear the hits too. Our guys are tough, and they are working very hard physically. I walked away near tears last night. The game resulted in a loss. The game was not, however, a loss. There was a lot of hard work, hustle and heart that went into it. If you are a parent of a player reading this, we have some good kids. And this game is teaching them more than we realize. I see it as I get close. 


I respect these guys a lot. 













No comments:

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...