Friday, January 5, 2018

And a request for fondant was made

Hazel LOVES to bake! Cook and bake! Mostly bake. She has gotten creative with frosting. She asked if I could please buy her some fondant. She had watched Rosanna Pansino videos on cake decorating and was very inspired. So we bought a block of pink. 
Last night we baked a boxed cake but substituted applesauce for the oil and added an extra egg yolk. Such a different texture. I think I prefer the oil.
I ran both big boys to basketball, came home and told her I would hop on the spin bike just for a bit and she could work with the fondant.  I came back in from a short spin in the shop and this is what I found! Beautiful and creative. 


This guy! He made many requests to help.



1 comment:

Natasha said...

Hazel! You are good! Will you be my assistant?

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...