Friday, September 1, 2017

These are the days



Grandma Adie stayed with Fischer and Kendal for a week. We got some good cousin time in. It was those last sweet days of summer. Grandma and cousin time is a good thing to sneak in right before school starts.


 These two!!





I LOVE picking things from the garden!! Merit eats those little tomatoes as fast as he or I can pick them! So fun to have fresh veggies!! 

 Our chickens are doing well. We love farm fresh eggs.
I have been praying throughout the day for these school children! Merit started high school and Willem started middle school! Big changes for both and things are going well. Merit's first high school football game was in Chiawana last night. I really wanted to go, support and watch! But this has been a busy week and we are all a bit tired. I didn't want Hazel to get to bed too late (she is LOVING second grade) --- So, Willem went to his football practice last night, Oren, Hazel and I played at the park and bought a few more needed school supplies and we got to bed on time. The freshman team lost their game, but put up a good fight. Vance went and said the game was great. 
Oren is bored without the big kids!! He misses them a lot. But pre-school starts next week for him! I think he will be ready for it. 




No comments:

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...